Claim Management Services
We offer professional third-party administration for claim management in four key coverage areas and a range of specialty services for claims that require additional expertise.
Constitution State Services (CSS) Claim professionals are dedicated to providing your employees with the care and resources they need to return to work as soon as medically appropriate. If one of your employees gets injured on the job, they will have access to a suite of resources that simplify the claim process and enable them to take an active role in their recovery.
- Nurse case managers on staff provide caring and practical support.
- Automated social listening provides insights that help streamline investigations and validate losses to accelerate resolution.
- Early Severity Predictor® program uses data analytics to identify individuals who are more at risk for developing chronic pain enabling early action to help avoid this potential risk.
- More than two-thirds return to work within 30 days1
- 65 cents average savings per medical dollar billed2
- 63% overall pharmacy cost reduction3 and 87% pharmacy network utilization3
Get back on the road quickly with the least disruption to your business operations, your brand and reputation.
- $58.6M in auto subrogation recoveries4
- 70% of all auto physical damage claims are resolved within 30 days5
If someone is injured on your property or by your product, our Claim professionals collaborate with our investigative and legal experts to develop strategies that protect your business. Attorney analytics help drive better outcomes by anticipating attorney involvement, their strategies and tactics.
- 90% of general liability claims are resolved without advancing to suit.6
- 61% of general liability claims against our insureds are denied based on a determination of no legal liability or they are voluntarily withdrawn.7
Minimize the impact to your business. Routine property claims shouldn't slow your business down and severe claims don't have to bring operations to a complete standstill. Whether your business is interrupted by storm damage, a natural disaster, or a man-made event, we work quickly so you can get your business back up and running with the least disruption possible.
Our customers benefit from our investment in innovation and technology – making it faster and easier to get you the help you need, when you need us most.
- 70% of CAT claims are closed in 30 days8
- 67% of all claims closed within 30 days9
- Over 700 FAA certified drone pilots10