Claim Data & Analytics
Data and analytics have changed the way we manage insurance claims. Our analytics professionals lead innovative, data-driven processes to ensure decisions are informed by real data. Utilizing your data and claim status information, our insights influence future outcomes.
Innovative Tools Across the Claim Lifecycle
- Automated social listening tools search publicly posted content for signs of fraud, including injured workers' physical activity, employment, prior injuries and more.
- Medical analytics, including advanced medical invoice auditing improve accuracy and ease of leveraging data.
- Early Severity Predictor® program helps predict potential chronic pain.
- Attorney analytics assists in anticipating plaintiff attorney tactics and the use of the tools help identify resolution strategies.
Risk Management Information Services (RMIS)
With access to your company's claim data in real-time, our robust RMIS dashboard, e-CARMA®, shows you real-time claim status and financial information, and even lets you customize your view of the data. This enables you to spot trends, see costs by activity, and identify opportunities to reduce your risk. Transparency gives you greater control and better ability to protect your business and strengthen your competitive advantage.
RMIS Dashboard, e-CARMALog In
Measurably Better Results
94% of customers we survey say our claim services deliver superior financial results.1
- We challenge 30 of every 100 lost-time claims. 20 of those are sustained as non-compensable or denied. This means that we only pay what is owed, which can help control your overall costs.2
- Overall medical bill repricing saved 65 cents on every medical dollar billed. 3
- Our Early Severity Predictor Program helps identify which injured employees are at a higher risk of developing chronic pain and with our pharmacy benefit management program helps drive a 30% overall reduction in opioid use.4
- Our Claim professionals can help resolve situations quickly and decisively to mitigate losses. 90% of general liability claims we handle are resolved without advancing to suit.5
- Three-year average $58.6 million in commercial auto subrogation recoveries.6
Connect with a member of our team
Have a question? Don't hesitate to ask. We're always available to answer your questions and offer advice to optimize your claim management and risk control programs.